Barlong Barlong 22-25, F 19 Answers May 13, 2012

left to think on my own?? who the hell do u think does my thinking for me it sure aint some ******* with superior attitude

Best Answer

Uhhh...no

Best Answer

Sugar, I'm lost too.....I forgot what my point was. Help!

Best Answer

Left to think on their own? That part of the statement alone speaks to a serious inability to understand that women are in every way equal to men. Gender does not affect cognitive function, aside from when guys let the "little brain" do the thinking for them.

Every single person on this planet is capable of being cynical, selfish, evil, and ignorant. Some people strive to be better than any of those things, others will offer any number of excuses as to why they can't be the kind of person they can be proud of. I'm working on my cynicism, and I've a long road on that path. As to the other negative qualities, I've got a pretty good handle on not being that kind of person.

Best Answer

Good for you, now you do know every person in the world has a little brain in their head? So in reality guys have four brains, if there is anything similar to a brain down there (I though it was just muscles, but people always tell me there is a brain, though I have yet to see the statement to be true)... and I guess I am unable to understand women at all and their equall possition with mean as I am absolutly not anything but a Feminist (which means, if you leave out misagony and misogyny) that I consider that everyone should have equall rights and such...

Best Answer

Uh, no.

Best Answer

not EVERY woman....

Best Answer

You know everyone has committed some from evil in their life. From that little lie to committing adultery , closing your heart to the beggar on the street.

Best Answer

LOL! You have a long and rough road ahead!

Best Answer

Cynical about bastards like you yes, about evil, did the knife hurt that bad??

Best Answer

I am a bastard child, but I do not consider myself a bastard just because of that...

Best Answer

What is evil about a woman that hasn't been done by a man a thousand times over?

Best Answer

He without sin cast the first stone...

Best Answer

Thank you underrock!

Best Answer

Evil that a man has not done a thousand times over.... ruining nature because they wish to look pretty (do you know how much toxin it is in makeup?), not to mention the fact that girls used to use toxic on themselves in the early ages. Guys don't usually wear makeup, only after it became "safe" they did. So wearing makeup is evil because it harm animals and who know who today.

Best Answer

A lot of women don't wear makeup and the same can be said about men who buy sports cars, motorboats, quads ect ect

Best Answer

Sounds like you have been ******* off the wrong people. When you think like an elitist those around you will treat you like one too. Too bad for you.

Best Answer

... O_o
I do not have other enemies than myself. How do you think like a elitist? ^_^

Best Answer

The way you worded your question. Like women must have their thoughts controlled by men in order to behave correctly. So unless they are subservient to men, they are having evil thoughts.

Best Answer

Well, no guys controll me, I am female... hum... I do not think I am evil. And by no means do I state a female has to be subservient to men, "leaving someone alone" does not mean, "not having them as a slave will turn them to evil demons which shall behead all men and turn the world to living hell" does it?

Best Answer

Wait, I'm confused? Where did you say '"leaving someone alone" does not mean, "not having them as a slave will turn them to evil demons which shall behead all men and turn the world to living hell" does it?' besides in my reply? I don't think all women would turn against all men, well not all at once anyhow. Wasn't your question about did I think all women were cynical and evil if left to think on their own? Maybe we both read more into each others replies. Sorry.

Best Answer

Perhaps. O_o

Best Answer

Pish posh.

Best Answer

ummm NOOOOOOOO maybe you need to find new friends.

and "left to think on their own" is pretty damn condescending.

Best Answer

"..." O_o

Best Answer

Same could b said about men too. Cynical and evil.....

Best Answer

I don't think there is anyone really cynical and evil. ^_^

Best Answer

Oh yeah, BTK (Bind, Torture & Kill) wasn't evil; he was what misguided? Why do you think they coin the term cynic? It's not for prosperity.

Best Answer

what th' ??

Best Answer