PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 17 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in EP

I didn't do nothing so no im still mad

Best Answer

Can I turn that frown upside down?

Best Answer

For you ill smile a bit but dont tell noone ruin my image lol

Best Answer

Been sick the last few days, so staying home was quite easy. Never go out for New Year's anyway. Watched the ball drop and called it a night. Happy New Year Princess!!

Best Answer

Me too..horribly sick....I am so happy that you're feeling better..at least I hope you are...

Best Answer

Getting better-a day at a time--hit me hard.

Best Answer

Yep, all is well, it appears our little planet is on track beginning a new circle around the sun, got some snow last night so everything is clean and fresh. Here we go again :)

Best Answer

Yup! A new cycle...Happy New Year!

Best Answer

Same to you, may this year be the best ever :)

Best Answer

I had my first New Years Eve on my own, it wasn't a pleasant experience pondering over the past to realise I was presumably where I wanted to be at my time of life. Its a time of reflection and optimism for the future but the realisation its only a date on a calendar. How strange!.. Hope yours was better. :-)

Best Answer

Just watched the ball drop..that was about it! I hope you have a great 2013, Sir!

Best Answer

Haha!! I think I "saw the penny drop" last night...lol . Hope yours is good too.

Best Answer

Well, aside from a little Boston Cream Pie hangover, I'm good. I hope you are feeling good today, Princess, thanks for asking :)

Best Answer

Boston Creme..yum..one of the sweets that I WILL eat!

Best Answer

I think you're sweet enough as is Princess :)

Best Answer

i was in bed sober and asleep by 9pm. i had drunks calling me at 3am from the west.

Best Answer

Noo! You make me proud!

Best Answer

I'm your friendly neighborhood Rocketman!!! What's going to happen???

Best Answer

Is this lil duck counted? I am ok ;) and 1st day in 2013 was awesome :)

Best Answer

OK, thanks. Had some wine, was in bed by 11. Feeling a little sad that I'm on my own and trying not to beat myself up for being so horrible that no one wants to be near me. But really doing way better than I have at similar times in my past.

Best Answer

*yawn* Still watching the Honeymooners Marathon. "Hello, ball!', heeheehee! :)

Best Answer