tryon tryon 66-70, M 15 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Being known by a number and being a number are different things. The passport office knows me by one number, vehicle licensing another number, revenue service another, bank another, phone company another... if I WAS a number, they could all use the same one :)<br />
Come to think of it, might make things easier...

Best Answer

8 ... inches.

Best Answer

You wish...LOL

Best Answer

No, we are Devo

Best Answer

Most of us are given a social security number at birth, without one certain things are made difficult. There is an incentive to get a number which is wrong.

Best Answer

Shh, please be quiet, the Facebook thought-police are everywhere - waiting to allocate your lifetime serial number and place the microchip under your skin

Best Answer

Don't know about everyone but there is a man called Bond.....James Bond.

Best Answer

Not all of us are numbered. I am sure there are lots of people in the poorer nations that have yet to be assigned. I think eventually, all humans will be microchipped at birth with an updated RFID that will be used for everything fiscal.

Best Answer

yes we are all stats for many reasons. you won't need to worry about it until they stamp 666 on your forehead and then there's no reasons for seasons. 666 this season.

Best Answer

It's called your name. Minds must label things since their finite nature cannot know the whole of everything. It's nothing personal, it's just due to limits on thinking.

Best Answer

IX

Best Answer