85continuum 85continuum 26-30, M 15 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Hobbies

It kinda needs to, so we can evolve to be a better human race. Just think if everything went to **** right now. How many of your big problems in life would immediately become petty? Exactly. Then we would be able to focus on the bigger picture. We need to get past this level of existence anyway. Its become stagnant.

Best Answer

i am so happy your right i am going to enjoy the last days no matter what happeneds and i will give my all to my family to be sure they enjoy what time we have leftt in this world look at all the beauty and make them laugh so come on and join me ...... moneys nothing if your all alone but family is everthing when you just stop stressing and give the ones you love and the rest of the world joy

Best Answer

It's the end of the world as we know it,and I feel fine...

Best Answer

Yeah. This world is rotten. (If you don't believe that, consider Honey Boo Boo and Toddlers in Tiaras, among many other things.) Maybe the survivors of its collapse will make something better. I figure it's our only hope.

Best Answer

its not collapsing we have been here before it is just history repeating itself or as yogi berra once said "its deja vu all over again"

Best Answer

People always think the world is ending....I guess it's a flaw of our species.

Best Answer

It seems the same to me since as far back as I can remember. Same game just different pla<x>yers

Best Answer

yes i enjoy the fact that all those nasty people who did all sorts of nasty things to get on top are going to be destroyed just like the rest of us rendering all their efforts useless :)

Best Answer

I'm actually pretty afraid of it.

Best Answer

no one who experiences true collapse says "its not that bad"

Best Answer

I too love a good show.

Best Answer

I love chaos.

Best Answer