sweetinquiry sweetinquiry 36-40, F 16 Answers Feb 16, 2011

Mine is the only valid opinion. The sooner everyone figures that out, the better. (insert smiley face here.)

Best Answer

That depends upon what you mean by "valid". Of course everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I'm not going to deny my belief by asserting someone else's as true when it conflicts with mine. So if "valid" means TRUE -- no! If "valid" means the legitimate right of another -- yes!

Best Answer

my daughter got me a key chain: "i'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY A** :-)

Best Answer

An opinion is just that...neither right or wrong. Its perspective.

Best Answer

Opinions are like butts everyone has one, I do not expect anyone to agree or disagree,,,what ever you feel about what I say or do ,,,I am not hurting anyone with my trip, prove that I am and I will do something about what I say and do. Love and Light Mary

Best Answer

Everything you know is an poinion.

Best Answer

I have the same right to my opinion as everyone else. We can agree to disagree for everything else.

Best Answer

lol According to my boss, I have a right to my opinion,I just don't have a right to express it. Hummmm?

Best Answer

Everyone is entitled to an opinion arrived at by a process or inductive or deductive reasoning and teaching.<br />
However, if you have an opinion ba<x>sed on stupidity or something untrue, it is not valid.<br />
A good example of an invalid opinion is this:<br />
I know a guy who believes that all computers are evil and very soon will control us instead of the other way around. They will eventually kill us all, maybe in the next 10-20 years, and are already self-aware. By that i mean he believes the computer i am writing this on is already controlling me and is plotting my downfall. This is wierd but ok. The thing that makes his opinion invalid is that he knows abosolutely nothing about how computers work, and so is in no position to make claims about their inner workings, and his entire argument is ba<x>sed on the murderous computer in the film "2001 - A space Odyssey" and if you disagree he just tells you to watch it again.

Best Answer

Is that a teeny-tiny set of wings on your back there??? Super cool!!! How'd'ya grow those??? I'm in no danger of sprouting any wings.... perhaps some horns....<br />
I respect the rights of others to have their own opinion, but as they don't live my life, I would be a bit happier if they kept those things to theirselves......

Best Answer

Actually its just as valid if it`s in complet opposition to my opinion.<br />
As it makes me question how i arrived at my opinion...and by taking it on board an reexaming my opinion i come to a deeper understanding of the subject....or personal growth if you like.

Best Answer

Everyone is entitled to be wrong

Best Answer

You more than welcome to your own. Just don't expect it to be right :)

Best Answer