Agonist2010 Agonist2010 41-45, M 17 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

probably YES. I am

Best Answer

I don't think so, if someone actually wanted attention wouldn't they join Facebook and spam that site with how wonderful their life is? Or wouldn't they be attending events where the spotlight beams only upon them? Or wouldn't they customize their car and play loud music for other people to be to distracted to focus on driving and focus on them instead? There's better ways to seek attention than behind some avatar on a site that's geard towards anonymity.

Best Answer

Yes. ;)

Best Answer

To a degree, I think so.<br />
What good would EP be if no one else on here paid any attention to you?

Best Answer

I love laughing.

Best Answer

Nah....

Best Answer

No, an attention seeker does things people wouldn't normally do for attention. Just being a person who would like some attention isn't the same thing. Here's a wikipedia link that explains better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking<br />
I think people here mostly want to feel part of a group. Or groups. We are social creatures, us humans. Even those of us who are shy and introverted can open up here in this magic box.

Best Answer

1/4 of the people are

Best Answer

No, I'm seeking where the cheese is.

Best Answer

I seek the holy grail!

Best Answer

hell to the yes

Best Answer

I believe that any one who still has breath desires attention. What kind are you looking for by trying to diss on someone else? I guess, the attention I'm looking for is that you'll notice I've learned some things.

Best Answer

No, I came here to make friends and read people's experiences.

Best Answer

Well, I love to see the answers people come up with.

Best Answer

maybe yes maybe not,, depends of my mood

Best Answer

Yes, yes we are.

Best Answer