Seriously, I just need to hear yes right now. I am starting to get to the point i used to which scares me. I just want to crawl in a hole and never come out. the last time I felt like this, I did just that and it took me over a year and a half to pull myself back out. why am I like this. I wish I could choose everyone for my best answer. It is truly amazing that people can care about someone that they have never met or seen before. Thank you very much
quanta22 quanta22 22-25 11 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Work

Everything will be okay Quanta22. Stay positive and know that when you are at your lowest that is when you need to fight back the most, don't give up and stay strong :)

Best Answer

Thank you very much. I appreciate your words. I needed to hear your words

Best Answer

I hope it will. I know exactly how you feel because I'm there right now. Don't do what I've done, which is avoid the hard questions about my life. Be brave and maybe things will work out for you. I sincerely wish you all the best.

Best Answer

Thank you, and I truly wish you exactly the same

Best Answer

Yes,yes it is. Not because u needed a yes,but because it really is going to be OK> Huge hugs.

Best Answer

Hugs, thank you. It really is, it is hard to see at times like right now. Thank you

Best Answer

Everything will be okay if you are motivated enough to make some changes. Think of a few small steps you could take, and after completing them you will feel much better about your situation. Trust me, I know what you're going through. I'm in the process of getting out of that "dark hole" myself, and it is very hard to stay positive. It takes a very strong person to get out. My advice to you is find someone you can talk to about it. If you need someone, feel free to contact me. All the best. :)

Best Answer

You will hear from me soon then haha

Best Answer

everything will be ok......you just got to not let urself get back to the point you were before.i know it is easier said then done,but you need to focus on the positive and not let the negative drag you down.life is always going to throw challenges at you,you need to decide how you are going to let them affect you.if you are that down maybe you should talk to a councilar,or get on some meds to help with the moods.i know i always feel better talking to someone,it is hard carring the world on ur shoulders and feeling like it is never going to be ok,but it will once you learn how to balance everything.

Best Answer

I really do need to to balance everything in my mind and I need to work on a few things I believe that will help me deal with things differently. Hard to do, especially when everything is in your face. Thank you, well said.

Best Answer

Only if you instigate the necessary change you have been delaying.

Best Answer

Simple and elegant. Thank you. There is change that needs to occur. Hard when it involves making massive changes that scare the heck out of me.

Best Answer

You cant face your fear of elevators by taking the stairs.
Much luck.
Best Helena xo

Best Answer

Thank you, never heard that before.

Best Answer

yes. think like this ....in 10 days you wont care.

Best Answer

haha, I used to totally do that. But for some reason I feel like the things are bigger then me.

Best Answer

Yes. :)

Best Answer

thank you :D

Best Answer

yes, every thing will be ok.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Everything is going to be okay. :) Been at that point myself and I can truthfully say that things work out and get better. Wishing you all the best in life!

Best Answer

Thank you very much

Best Answer