musicallife998 musicallife998 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Community

In 100 years, who is going to care?

Best Answer

Why? What's up? Everything ok?

Best Answer

Yeah it's alright :/

Best Answer

Really, it will be okay.

Best Answer

It can be and will be if you are willing to make the effort to make it so. You need to talk to someone, preferably a professional. Call your local mental health agency to get the help you need.

Best Answer

It's hard to believe, but yes. You might need to be creative with your resources, and you will have to learn to count on yourself, but yes. People are only there to make your life more interesting. They are not there to... Make life work for you.

Best Answer

I hate to see you cry, but if you need to, let it out. But it really will be okay. God has the way of making things just happen and making you stronger when you come out of it. It WILL be ok. Have faith.

Best Answer

It is. If you dont believe me cry about it

Best Answer

Remember this one thing ! You are in control of your emotions.

Now, You are clearly looking at the way things are NOT and feeling upset about that.

TRY THIS - Try looking at all that you do have and be happy for what you have. NOT what you don't have.

No matter what it is, even if 10 people in your family have died in a house fire, you have to look at the fact that you and the remaining members are OK.

Best Answer

did your boyfriend just say that to you?

Best Answer

I don't have a boyfriend

Best Answer

No, It won't be okay. It's just going to get worse.

Best Answer

No, but thanks for the offer. :]

Best Answer

**** you. And thanks Damien but its not worth it.

Best Answer

Just trying to be honest. Usually things get worse before they get better. ;)

Best Answer

I know that....

Best Answer

Then don't get so defensive, that could be part of your problem.

Best Answer

I can't help it

Best Answer

It's okay, tough skin and an ability to not always think with emotions come with age. :)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer