neofrancis neofrancis 26-30, M 13 Answers May 25 in Community

I find myself more and more leaning toward Rorschach's view from Watchmen: "This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children, not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It is us. Only us."

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

I would disagree. I think even God has his limits.

Best Answer

If me being sexually assualted was gods will then god can go choke on battery acid.

Best Answer

It's a fifty/fifty split as I see it. If you follow guide his will shall be done for you, but if you chose to do it your way many times you get the results of what you asked for. Some times he intervenes and sometimes he lets you learn from your mistakes.

Best Answer

50 / 50.. thanks! :)

Best Answer

No, your own will

Best Answer

No, god does not exist and therefore can not will anything to happen. What happens happens out of a mix of chance and causality.

Best Answer

You mean Odin's will? yeah.

Best Answer

no you have to make a choice and if you pick the right way that is God's will

Best Answer

It you are the one making the choice, how is it Gods will?

Best Answer

his will is a path for your life it is your choice to follow that path

Best Answer

God allows it to happen. That does not necessarily mean it was Gods will for it to happen or God caused it to happen.

Best Answer

If it is, then God must be very angry with me for some reason.

Best Answer

Cause and effect is one thing humans have totally forgotten about in todays world....

Best Answer

Given the fact that god doesn´t exist, of course not.

Best Answer