Jokine Jokine 18-21, M 14 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Yes, for most with just moderate depression. Eating healthy will increase your energy and exercising releases endorphins that can make you happier and reduce stress.

Best Answer

im healthy and i workout so the answer is yes you look good you feel good it make you really confident and an over sense of well being like me :)

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
YES!!!! take it from someone that suffers it is a great way......HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

Along with sleep and trying to keep busy yes. It is the best way to, considering drugs side effects.

Best Answer

100%

Best Answer

it sure is a good start, do whatever it takes to keep yourself not thinking of your depression

Best Answer

It depends if you are having seasonal depression or if you have a real hormonal imbalance... if the latter .. no nothing accept meds and therapy are gonna help you... unless they find your hormonal imbalance is thyroid,estrogen, testosterone..a full panel workup ..which you should definitely have checked first...

Best Answer

Nearly 100 % sure its the first. Definitely not the second.

Best Answer

Then definitely sunshine.. even changing the lights in the house will help ... to white fluorescent lighting..actually 30minutes of fluorescent lighting improves depression in seasonal depression. : )

Best Answer

I believe it's a great start, then if problems still persist , seek medical advise.

Best Answer

I think recognizing what depresses you and getting rid of it is better.

Best Answer

My family is most of it ummm idk what to do

Best Answer

If you have a room to yourself, I'd just stay in there and try to stay out of their way. I'd also try to get out more, be with friends or have some alone time. Go have a nice drive around town, treat yourself to a nice meal, that sort of thing.

Best Answer

It can be a part of it yes :)

Best Answer