What if I decide to not go to school and the government still sends me money from the Fafsa do I return it or?
wittywitty wittywitty 26-30, F 2 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Community

You fill out the app and if approved you get it. It's "free" if you don't drop out of school. Also you have to keep your grades up to get it next time. You don't have to pay back.

Best Answer

It's free as long as you keep your gpa up. And no, you don't have to pay it back if you stay in college for most of the semester. Don't go in thinking you can stay for a week, then drop out and spend all of the money you received, it won't happen.

Best Answer

No Im not planning to spend the money if I dont complete semester. I was wondering what happens then? Do I still pay for the tuition if I drop out of the class?

Best Answer

You have to pay all tuition before you even start classes, love. Once you pay tuition, then you can be a student,

Best Answer

Thank You.. :)

Best Answer