TinaLouise79 TinaLouise79 31-35, F 14 Answers Dec 15, 2011

it better to of be loved than never to be loved ever before

Best Answer

Not sure but in the meantime would you like a cracker. Bet you never heard that within the last 10 minutes :)

Best Answer

lol your funny! Its been a long time since I have heard that one! lol Thanks for making me laught!

Best Answer

yes! if the person is someone worth falling in love with, then no matter how it ends, it was worth it. i feel blessed to have had a love like that in my life, and i'll never forget him. we had great times and horrible times, and in the end, he just left, but i'll always love him as a person.on the other hand, i didn't like the person my first serious bf was, so although i learned things, i don't know if that relationship was worth it.

Best Answer

Well I've been married twice,,,engaged 3 times,,,and had dozens of gf's,,,but at this stage of my life I prefer to be alone w/o the drama,,,At present I have 3 gf's with benefits,,,we are all happy,,,it's like they compete for my attention,,,,but that's ok,,,I just wouldn't want to go on a date with all 3 at the same time,,,lol

Best Answer

it's the precious lesson in our life.

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

Yes to feel it for any amount of time makes it worth it.

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer