Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and John King are jokes.
thedevilpeeks thedevilpeeks 26-30, M 2 Answers Jul 14 in Politics

Yeah, the guy who was caught in a plagiarism incident. Look, no one who would work for CNN right now is a good journalist.

Best Answer

The information was legit. Who cares?

Best Answer

Seriously? So I can pass off Hemingway as my own and never face a penalty? Or say I created the technology that goes into an iPod and reap the benefits? Or cover a song and simply say I wrote it first until someone finds out the truth?
If plagiarism is no big deal to you, then please, by all means, keep watching CNN. You're not interested in actual journalism.

Best Answer

What I am saying is that I don't care as long as the information is legit. All he had to do was cite an article and it would have been no problem. Plagiarism is less a deal to me than stupidity and wasting my time with political talking points. I am interested in actual journalism, but I will support Zakaria because his show is journalism. His books have journalistic integrity. I respect him.

Best Answer

I won't disagree with you as I haven't followed Zakaria closely enough. However, I still maintain the darkest element of plagiarism is intent to mislead, not failure to cite your sources. He was lazy and got caught. A journalist knows very well when he's plagiarizing. When I next see him, I will watch him. Personally, I like Christiane Amanpour but we don't have enough good journalists to draw upon. If he was part of that 6-week plane debacle, though...

Best Answer

I don't watch Television but Zakaria is internationally acclaimed.

Best Answer