BelleBlowingBubbles BelleBlowingBubbles 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 13, 2012

The Lord isn’t some “magic genie in the sky” who’ll do things for you. He loves you and wants what’s best for you. Simply ask Him! Fasting, having a pure mind (which is impossible by the way) and “being good” are fine, but doing them doesn’t “rate you higher in His presence”. The Lord will give you what He knows is best for you ... and it may not be what you want or expect.

Best Answer

Thank you. The being pure part can be frustrating.

Best Answer

Nope- its WAAAAAAAY easier than that- just BELIEVE it will be answered and picture it answered in your mind- as if it has already happened- I have had miracles happen praying this way!

Best Answer

Fasting is a big no no..... God would never want you to abuse your body , starve it for those favours

praying helps

having pure mind is the key but hey it takes self control beyond imagining to have a pure mind

Being good helps

but it also depends upon your karma...... What you do .... how you do..... how you think..... how you live..... how you interact..... how you understand your inner self......

I tell you what works for me is trying to be pure at mind , at body(indeed is very hard) any understanding that divine presence(soul) in me and try to do everything accordingly......Rest then almost all prayers are answered.......

Best Answer

Well living the life is a plus too but GOD isn't a thing that exchanges something for something its just doing what's right living the life expect nothing in return and he will bless you being blessed gives you opportunities open doors etc

Best Answer

Thanks much.:-) Constantly I worry about doing the right things

Best Answer

Did you know that worrying is a sin ? I didn't until my pastor told me that we are supposed to give our worries to the Lord, and not pick them back up again. That is very difficult to do, and worrying sometimes, can't be helped. If that is truly a sin, I am in serious trouble....

Best Answer

Wah?? *Groan* I didn't know this one. Thanks. Seems like we're both in serious trouble. Lets try to kick this habit for the new year.

Best Answer