Johnsun Johnsun 31-35, M 16 Answers Aug 23, 2009

In a partner? Yes, very. No need to be wealthy - but important that your partner is solvent and does not treat money irresponsibly.

Best Answer

Very important. My partner needn't be wealthy (and none of mine have ever been wealthy) but nothing scares me more than insolvency. I make enough to support myself, and I will always do more than my fair share if he's struggling, but I understand my financial situation well enough to know that I cannot support another adult long-term.<br />
I don't expect him to pay my bills, but I will not take a share in his life if he is irresponsible and I end up having to carry the can for him permanently. It's just common sense.

Best Answer

I would think that it would be important in as much as the person acted responsibly with money yes. However if a woman was making to big a deal out of money as in she was looking to be supported by the mans money or something I'd get the **** away from her she's a prostitute.

Best Answer

I can support myself and yes that is important to me. It's important to me not to dependent on a partner to provide that. <br />
In a partner it is important as well...in the ideal situation it should be 50/50....

Best Answer

its important if she is interested in you for a boyfriend or LT, but if she doesn't like you or just wants to have fun with you its not.

Best Answer

It certainly helps. It wasn't something I looked for in my youth, but as I grew older, it was more important. Gave up and am not looking anymore.

Best Answer

yeah iw ant some one to be able to offer me something like I do them. Iam not looking to collect off him or baby his needs but I want stability.

Best Answer

yes... otherwise ur a child that i sleep with.

Best Answer

it is to me, especially being a single woman with no helpmate except my sister who is on a fixed income.

Best Answer

david marr age60. having money is good .but if you really do put a small value upon yourself no one will raise it . send hir a letter telling hir your thoughts .tell hir you love hir and to be with hir . thats my answer

Best Answer

I want to be financially stable. I know that I cannot do that based on a job at McDonalds. I am going to college this year. I look at it like this, everytime I get into a relationship, it ends, and I have nothing. I am tired of not being able to be independent. Tired of going to live with my parents because my relationship didn't work.<br />
I am my own person. I want to be my own person.

Best Answer

As long as the bills are paid and there's $20 left over for pizza and a movie I'm a happy girl :)

Best Answer

I can support myself, just don't want to have to support the man and his children as well.

Best Answer