I've known people who have taken someone flirting with them too seriously. I've known people who were in love but weren't taken seriously because the other person just thought they were "just flirting". I'm wondering if it isn't just better to say what you mean? It's true, flirting can be fun, just like banter or sarcasm can be.... but like those, doesn't it often just go too far or send out the wrong signals? Isn't it just too hard to know how to take it? If it is worth it, how can you tell the difference between flirting without intent and flirting that signals genuine interest? Is there a litmus test for this stupid stuff??
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 13, 2009

with me? yes.

Best Answer

Flirting dangerous?

In this day & age- just stepping outside to grab the news paper makes you a potential target for a drive-by shooter- but if you really want that paper, you'll ignore all the potentials & go outside to pick it up...

"Flirting carries the very same risk's just keep in mind that the one you flirt with just might have a knife on them waiting on you to make your move..."risky? dangerous? "you bet!, but just how bad do you really want to read that news-paper...:)

Best Answer

It can be, but only if (as you say) both people don't understand the intent in the same way.

Me... I'm a bit of a flirt myself at times. But if I ain't single, then I'm only kidding. Sometimes I have to remind people of that, but that's okay. I appreciate that it can be confusing. :)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It can be. Depends on the motivation.

Best Answer

As far as I'm cocerned, anything goes in the private sphere. It's just impossible to regulate in any way. Hopefully, there are enough ehtical people around you to sort of regulate via peer pressure. In the workplace, however, is a totally biased and unfair situation. Chicks do any number of things to get attention, preferential treatment, etc... As long as they are happy with the results, game on. If not, it's "discrimination" or "harassment".

Best Answer

flirting is only dangerous if you're married and so is the person you're flirting with. or if you live in Iraq. then they'll stone you to death.

Best Answer

To avoid danger while flirting...All that one has to do is....Flirt and keep adding two words....just kidding...just joking...every time u flirt...hope my tips are helpful..

Lovely blueeeeee eyesss...dont look at me like that...Just kidding...joking...:p

Best Answer

Wow that's a bunch of questions to be asking at this hour :P

All I can say is No I don't think it's dangerous.The situation also has alot to do with it too.Being straight forward is always best if you're really interested in someone.Okay that's the best I can do for now.

Best Answer

I am inflertable.

Best Answer