ChelseyMonique ChelseyMonique 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 18 in Dating & Relationships

As long as you do not have an emotional attachment to that person FWB can be a pleasant experience

Best Answer

As long as both/all parties are getting out of the relationship what they want/need there is no problem with it. If either party is entering the relationship wanting more than what friends with benefits provides, they will be unhappy.

Best Answer

I'd say yes

Best Answer

Hm why yes?

Best Answer

The benefit part sounds fine to me

Best Answer

It does. But are you not afraid of greeting too attached?

Best Answer

Well I think u can have sex without being in love and u can be in love without having sex

Best Answer

Words of Wisdom

Best Answer

But I guess it depends who it is with cause well guy I have a huge crush on I would do it with him unless we were together cause it would confuse me to much

Best Answer

Yeah that makes sense. Guys who I'm not in love with but are on good terms with are the ones I'll probably be FWB with. Never with a guy who I generally like

Best Answer

Yea I'm the same

Best Answer

no - one will get attached. most likely you because after a while of having sex you are more likely to start falling in love than he is

Best Answer

very often no, it never ends well

Best Answer

I'll take one. Where can I buy it?

Best Answer

yes the more friends the better

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Not at your age...you're still in that Love is a song phase...and "you don't send me flowers anymore" phase....get through a couple marriages and then FWB will be a better fit....

Best Answer

It's true that most people my age are blinded by the delusional facade of what love is.

Best Answer

Damn....brains too...you're dangerous and cute....I wanna gobble U up...teehee

Best Answer

Haha be careful for I might bite lol

Best Answer

Great idea on paper...,but seldom works out well in reality.

Best Answer

I've not done that, but I would think it sounds good in theory, but when put in practice is not all it's cracked up to be. I said crack. He he

Best Answer

Not if you're sensitive. It's a great way to get hurt badly.

Best Answer

long term nope theres no love its just lust i guess

Best Answer

No, not at all :/

Best Answer