Someone should find a cure for your attitude

Best Answer

Even if the cause of being gay was some sort of hormone imbalance, whose to say that it is an illness? we call It an illness because we don't consider it normal. the whole ******* world is not normal. you are fine the way you are. people who claim such things can never look past their own narrow views, I promise you its okay to be gay. god if he exists made gay people, in the words of butters "maybe god is a little bicurious himself"

Best Answer

yes absolutely - just like left-handedness, red hair, hook nose, funny accent, skin colour, limp, many other things! What party do you belong to? Nazis?

Best Answer

No. Homosexuality was once considered a disorder, but people in the psychiatric field are pretty much in agreement that it is NOT an illness, but rather a sexual orientation. To "cure" a person from liking the same gender is like "curing" a man from liking women... It just doesn't work.

Best Answer

no it cant ...guess i'll give you my brothers phone#

Best Answer

I think it is. I'm searching now for a cure so I can fix myself.

Best Answer

we are sexual creatures and some theories say we are all bi-sexual. You should put a peenus in your mouth lol

Best Answer