Hell no! I graduated with a 3.6 GPA.

Best Answer

If you are asking this, you know you can do better

Best Answer

i thought i'd get A+'s! I really did my best!

Best Answer

Then you'll have to B%$# the professor-seriously- you can always do better- drop an activity, take one shift less at work, drop socializing during finals- you can always do better- my 2 daughters ALWAYS do better- every one can

Best Answer

they're my final exams marks & I can do anything now. I really feel so bad,

Best Answer

What semester? can you lighten you load and take 6 credits over the summer and really kick ***- September have a lighter load- or even now take less and take some in the summer-Give your self more time per credit- what year are you in

Best Answer

I think we have different semesters. Anyway im a 3rd year student,

Best Answer

Well adjust the concept to your reality- you are clearly consciencious and smart- maybe all you need is some breathing room and more time-

Best Answer

Yes. Thanks a lot, you really made me feel good

Best Answer

You will go as far as go want

Best Answer

It is fine! It is better to get B's and have a life while in college than to have straight A's and no life. Your future employers aren't even likely to look at your GPA. They just want to know that you have your degree.

Best Answer

Nope, it's just fine.

Best Answer

She can do better

Best Answer

It depends on how much effort you're willing to put into it. If she wants to stress more, and work harder, then she MIGHT get an A, or she can be happy with a B. It's up to her.

Best Answer

She'll get that A

Best Answer