sissyforever sissyforever 41-45 22 Answers May 21, 2010

It all depends on how well two of them hit off the first time. It's the same question as would you have sex on the first date. I am not opposed to either one if the chemistry is there. This is twenty first century and things have changed since last. If both partner have been sexually deprived for a long time, its only natural specially if woman haven't had sex for a while she is likely go nutty, she may not even wear panties on the first day. Am I making sense. This is coming from a young woman perspective. Mature women may have different perspective.. But mind you men would have no problem with either having sex or being beejayed. It's what she wants and if she wants bad enough all bets are off. Right guys?

Best Answer

Seeing as your handle is sissyforever I would figure that giving a good ******* on the first date or meeting would be one way to prove to him that you are not just all talk or a tease.As for myself, I'm not pushy about getting into anything and like to get to know the person a bit before getting into anything. There have been times where I have just sat and talked with a guy and wanted to prove to him that I do suck **** and swallow *** too. Only, as I mentioned I'm not pushy about getting into anything. Some men however may want more than just the ******* and may try to get you to do more than just suck them off.

Best Answer

Hmmm. If I got a ****** on the first date, I would definately ask for a second date. If only to return the favor. Sex is fun and feels good. It's a gift from God, not a 'dirty sin.'

Best Answer

Women are just too schizophrenic to deal with. On day it is OK the next not.<br />
Women have mental health problems due to hormones not their fault yet it upsets everything. <br />
Men and women should stay apart and have babies via artificial methods .. hey is that what is not happening now and us guys have to pay maintenance because under Irish law out of marriage the woman is accorded custody irrespective of whether she is a druggie, a ****, a depressant etc. One in seven children are not of the husband. Why is it that women get away with it all. Maybe that explains the oral sex at Eminem concert. Women dress as ***** so treat them as . <br />
Never thought that young men had this sorted, after all, they do so much better than moan and groan girls in the Leaving Cert with respect to the subjects that industry needs. Girls do easy subjects that reflect their average abilities after all at an IQ of 180 men outnumber women by 6:1. Men are superior we are only scuppered by our sex drive which incidentally women lack. That is why men go to prostitutes.

Best Answer

It should be a requirement

Best Answer

yes always do it,in fact in is better to do it before the actual meeting

Best Answer

Let me ask this....If there is a second date is it because he likes you or he liked the blow job?

Best Answer

I say if you like giving blow jobs, and that is what you want to do, then by all means blow him and give it all you got !!!

Best Answer

When is a ******* a bad thing? (unless you're flying a plane)...

Best Answer

Enjoy yourself no matter what you choose to do. But I wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

I have had first dates where we had sex or sexual acts. Like others have said it depends on the people that are on the date. As long as they are consenting adults I say go for it.

Best Answer

I am kinda picky. It is not just where HE has been but also where SHE has been. If I went out with a person who wanted to have sex on the first date, it was the last date. Let's be honest, with most men when they drop the pant's the brain goes with them. And yes I am a man and I am no different.

Best Answer

I wouldn't even give them my address for about three years, let alone that!! ha!! ha!!

Best Answer

You have to be careful,how do you know were he's been.Who's he been with and how many lovers he has had,doe's he have casual sex.

Best Answer

I would never give a blow job on the first date. I want to be respected.

Best Answer

its good. by the way how about a date

Best Answer

Well I won't be giving any, but, from the receiving perspective......If she and I both like each other and are going to continue seeing each other then it's fine. However, if the feeling isn't mutual then I would say NO to it. The only exception is if she just likes to give blow jobs and doesn't care if we see each other or not, then I'd take it. LOL

Best Answer