billstickers billstickers 26-30, M 10 Answers Apr 20, 2012

I think it may be a concept by which we measure our guilt.

Best Answer

this might sound weird but i think sometimes of Gods pain not because i really think he has some , but because i don't know if he does and that he might

Best Answer

God allows us to go through things, but most of life's choices give outcomes we can not control. We may try to get away with something, and we will for a moment, time, season so to speak, but as far as God being a concept to our pain, I think not. God is the creator of the universe, God is our healer, our provider, our forgiver, and the one whom we should trust even in pain. Many people do not want to belive in God (the aithest) because they choose to live life their way; then you have others who claim there is a God but there is a higher power than God (agonostic), and I could go on this all day, but we all make a choice, we all have a belief, and we all must live life to the fullest.

Best Answer

thanks for some reason box hasnt come up soi can choose yoursas best answer its there on all the others

Best Answer

Pain is Gods megaphone to rouse a deaf world.

To quote C.S lewis

Best Answer

No. God is as real as you and I

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

interesting question, i think its more like limitations and lack of posibilitys

Best Answer