Yes I think it is nasty and no I don't do it.

Best Answer

I think it's disgusting, never done it, never will :-/<br />
Perhaps it's a man thing?

Best Answer

99% of people do it, 1% lies

Best Answer

Sorry Red its a thing that can't be stopped if your mind is programmed that way. As soon as you feel the water run over your body your mind makes you want to. The only thing you can do is get out safely if you can and use the toilet, but in the end a little tinkle doesn't hurt anyone.

Best Answer

What is wrong with all of you, This stuff is inside of you and then it contacts your external parts as it's coming out. All of you should start thinking by not thinking.

Best Answer

when I get a tummy bug the vomit starts inside me but it doesnt mean i want to jump in the bath after someone has puked in it :s

Best Answer

I'm not certain but I believe your reply is negative to mine, Thank You. I'm here by an invitation that I felt would be rude behavior to reject or dismiss even though I was aware of the approaching disaster. It's partially digested food.Do you believe it's dirty. The residue of totally digested food also dirty?
That it's acceptable for it to make contact with your inside but not your outside as though there's a difference. What a disappointment to self that you allow this to happen. I welcome all opinions that are in opposition to intelligence to prove this for me. That primitive is not the least bit interesting or entertaining. That keeping it as far from us as possible is not anti social but the painfully slow process of evolution. There is not one atom that is unique to any of us in our existence, none of us actually came from our mothers. It's all just borrowed material that has been reused over and over, and yet many will bury it calling it a person as though the process stops there. Evolution is not about this material in any way, that is just adaptive. Evolution is not allowing the stimulus of your senses to affect your mental state, commonly referred to as thinking. Everything, only atoms forming molecules creating compounds and to look at things such as body parts does something to you because the stimulus overpowers your intelligence. It's shouldn't take longer than six or seven weeks for me to accumulate enough negative comments to prove I have no reason to be here.

Best Answer

Ok I was responding to your response with a light hearted comment. That is what I do here. I tend to save the more scientific conversation for places that it is fully appreciated. Out of interest are you staying here the estimated 6-7 weeks to scientifically prove a theory that you have come up with or is it so that you can give cause to people to be negative to you as some kind of strange harming or strengthening process?

Best Answer

What do you think you do when you shower?You step in running water that is draining while it is running.You rinse yourself down while under the running water which is draining.You rinse your hot spot and your butt and armpits and whatever is on your body and this is before applying any soaps....tell me,what's dirtier,pee or tiny **** nuggets that were em<x>bedded in your but,sweat and..whatever from that secret place and....well I'll stop there,what's worse,huh?........Huh?.......Are you gonna tell me?....Huh?

Best Answer

see there is enough nasty stuff to clean out without consciously adding more

Best Answer

I will also admit I'm unlikely to have much in the way of nuggets as I have access to baby wipes. Maybe I am slightly odd and overly clean at times

Best Answer

It's all good!!!

Best Answer

if you dont wet your feet

Best Answer