GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Hobbies

No Physics are just sensitive people that can see in to the higher planes. Witchcraft is a manipulation of the forces of nature

Best Answer

Oh, okay.

Best Answer

No, just a waste of time!

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Because psychics are wack jobs who scam people into believing all the psychic BS! That's how!

Best Answer

NO just stupid , if those people could really tell the future instead of sitting around waiting on you with $10 bucks they'd be at the race track betting on long shots

Best Answer

Nowhere near as evil as religion

Best Answer

Yes it is any magic besides god is witchcraft so if you wanna disobey god than enjoy

Best Answer

Some psychics might be witches, but many of them are either simply drunks or truly gifted sensitives who have trouble handling their gifts and are, therefore, drunks. It can be very depressing to visit them. Trust your instincts about them. Very few are helpful.

Best Answer

I don't think its the same thing as witchcraft. but in my personal beliefs, I consider myself a Christian and we consider that something negative that god has said is not right to do.

Best Answer

yup! cus they will feed you with lies about things they cant see. BTW the dead dont speak.

Best Answer

A psychic turned me into a DUCK!

Best Answer