I think gold digging is a survival strategy.<br />
The only reason it's possible is because women live in a society where they are rated on their beauty. So they use said beauty to get what they want. If men see them as beautiful ob<x>jects why can't they see said men as ATM's? <br />
If those women weren't physically appealing to their 'victims' said 'victims' wouldnt definitely NOT unhand their material posessions.

Best Answer

Interesting answer. Thanks for your providing your perspective.

Best Answer

It's called "Prostitution". No,I don't personally know any,I've seen some on television,Like "Hugh Heifner" women.

Best Answer

I agree somewhat.

Best Answer

Any woman who seek money for "Sex" is a prostitute,they call it today "Gold digger".

Best Answer

There is a tv show about it.

Best Answer

He probably means that one about prospectors panning for gold in Alaska.

Best Answer

You're not doing it right if it isn't. Seriously ....money is a prominent characteristic, so it's a factor of most relationships.

Best Answer

I know the one my first husband left me for....she took everything he had and when he got sick and couldn't work, she left him for another guy with money.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it a profession more of a behavior. One thinks there going to gain so much yet really does not. You may get the cars, clothes, yet are lest with a low self esteem and you CAN ALWAYS BE TRADED IN! <br />
A woman is best when she does for herself................and has true value.

Best Answer

my 3 year old brother

Best Answer

Easy to find. Pretty much every woman, nowadays is a professional Gold Digger!

Best Answer

I dont agree with "every woman " is a pro gold digger.
I have a tough time respecting women who seek men out to date/marry &amp; expect monetary compensation for lying on their backsides.

Best Answer

My ex-wife.

Best Answer

As a matter of fact I do. They work a claim in the Sierra Mountains. They do alright for themselves.

Best Answer

Well i do not know any proffesional gold diggers personally but Gold mining is a very big business in a lot of countries. Both on an industrial scale and on a small scale.

Best Answer