It would be for me, loving someone mentally and then physically, it wouldn't feel 100% if the spiritual connection was there, but not the physical..
CaptainChunk CaptainChunk 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It would be for me, but if later on the sex became non-existent bacuase of something outside of my lover's control, say an illness, then I would still love them as long as we got to snuggle. Physical closeness and touching is more important to me then actual sex.

Best Answer

Ofcourse, cuddling is the best, and in certain circumstances i could go without it aswell

Best Answer

Yes, i dont know, it makes me feel loved, beautifull and one with the one i love <3

Best Answer

Sex is important...it is the glue that binds...

Best Answer

Then sex is part of that glue

Best Answer

Yes....I need the whole package....mental, emotional, physical...otherwise, I'm just coasting....

Best Answer

Y e s but its not the most important part

Best Answer

Yes, quite.

Best Answer

It's not the most important thing, but it's that moment when you couldn't feel more vulnerable or close to that particular person

Best Answer

In my relationship it is extremely important. Good physically and mentally and compatible with needs level

Best Answer