baconrind baconrind 26-30, M 10 Answers May 22, 2013 in Community

I guess so... The dude is filthy rich, he's famous and he gets all the girls

Best Answer

Am i odd ..!! <br />
I like his songs so much .....

Best Answer

Yes. Yes you are.

Best Answer

ok... then .. :-/

Best Answer

It is. Always will be. Eff that guy.

Best Answer

Cool? No. Justified? Yes. He needs to die already. He is just that typical spoiled brat that needs a wake up call.

Best Answer

He needs to die because he's a typical spoiled brat??

Best Answer

No. I said he needs to die. Then I also pointed out he is a brat that needs a wake up call. I mean jesus christ was it that hard to decipher?

Best Answer

My point was you suggesting that someone should die for little reason...

Best Answer

No reason? He's a spoiled brat everybody loves it, the kardashians are brats everyone says they should die. I don't see the difference. If you have a problem with my response because you think it's for little reason then I should hear you tell that to people who say that about the kardashians.

Best Answer

And i would

Best Answer

But?

Best Answer

No buts, I have before. I don't understand how people toss around murder so easily to an innocent, albeit annoying person.

Best Answer

Well his comments regarding Anne Frank stating if she were alive he hoped she would be a belieber was unnecessary. I know that doesn't justify murder but he is a piece of s.hit and I hope he dies soon.

Best Answer

Does it matter wether it is cool or not?

Best Answer