hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 14 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Dreams

means you have a clear conscience. sweet dreams at night. a good reputation.

Best Answer

No it doesn't necessarily mean that could mean that youre not seeing possible mental illness I had this happen just today and was corrected by a friend

Best Answer

Mental illness by having a good heart? Being able to sleep at night? Having a clear conscience has nothing to do with a good heart? And you must be mentally ill to have a good rep?

Best Answer

If you dig religion at all, you know that that's the cats that win in the end. "The meek will inherit the earth" and all that. There's the power of right in kindness. You can be kind and a bad Mofo at the same time. Look at John Wayne.

Best Answer

Yes it does, and I wear mine on both sleeves at the same time

Best Answer

Having a good heart does not mean you necessarily exercise it as being a good heart in public. You could have a good heart but yet everyone around you thinks you are the worst scrondrel on earth because you portray a mean scrooge to protect yourself from being walked over. Yet you do great and lovely things for people and society on the whole in secret or without recognition becaue thats who you are and you cannot help it. I know two people like that and i only discovered it by accident. I thought they were the worst until i found out their secret....And no it does not make u poor, unless you let everyone take advantage of you. It makes you a lovely person inside, it will be rewarded, somewhere, sometime....

Best Answer

Yeah it gets you far. i run on a good innocent counsciousness and do amazing thigns for my age. I have the most unbelieveable friends ever. i may not be the happyiest person in the eyes of society but i defintly have a heart. it may feel like **** but i got no regrets. I love who i am and love who i was and who i will be. I trust myself explicitly. That is better then anything else i can have in life. because i can never escape me.

Best Answer

When I was a volunteer fireman, there was one guy who was the nicest, kindest, gentleman in the world. After every meeting, we would have a 50/50 drawing. He won over half the time.

Best Answer

it will get you far in life!

Best Answer

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8).<br />
Yes, it is good for a great many things. We just may not see that presently....

Best Answer

Yes it does

Best Answer

Better than having hatred in your heart. Good for the soul :)

Best Answer