Do you know your IQ score ?
Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 12 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Sometimes people with high IQs have a hard time fitting in socially because normal conversation isn't that interesting to them - like maybe some one is talking about ba<x>seball and the person with the high IQ will try explaining how mathematics can be used to bring up a batting average. Things like that usually don't go over well at parties and eventually the person with the high IQ stops getting invited to social events which really makes the genus emotional and frustrated. <br />
All good art begins with emotion and creating it relives the frustration therefore they create art <br />
(actually I'm not too sure about all that). Cheers and happy week end!

Best Answer

I don't know if it is genetics at least in my case as I'm the only one in my immediate family that ever tested out at 130+ (134 to be exact) while my brothers and sisters came in between 100 and 110. I don't know what my parents IQ's are, were. But it could be that high IQ's can run in some families as smarts might beget smarts in that the competitive spirit runs in it so nobody wants to be left behind there, so they would always be striving to be the best. Isn't true because of the high IQ the "creative genius" in the brain is more active, people see things that others don't.

Best Answer

I think IQ is all genetic.

Best Answer

its a matter of will, genetics only go so far

Best Answer

I think it all goes back to genetics. If you are getting your IQ make sure you get an official one rather than an online one though.. you'll probably be surprised to find you won't do as well in the real one haha

Best Answer

I'm dyslexic but my I.Q. (last time I tested) was 137.

Best Answer

it depends of the frequency of your DNA and how many interdimensional la<x>yers/functiones are activated! it´s also called multidimensional thinking in the opposite to linear thinking of the 3rd dimension of consciousness!

Best Answer

Yes , I have been Tested as having an aquired I Q of 220.3 above the Stanford benit scale of a standard 190 and I am both Colorblind with Dyslexia .

Best Answer