We met on fb a few months back and quickly developed an affair, meeting up a month after the first contact. He is just amazing, exactly what I'm looking for (gsoh, looks, he makes me feel beautiful and so comfortable when i'm with him). We were living in different countries but jobwise I relocated to a place just 30min from his, which makes meeting up so much easier. When we first met, I quickly developed heavy feelings for him, which I told him. As he is married he said we will never be a couple, if I can accept that, we can go on, if not, we have to stop. So, reluctantly, I said, okay, I can handle it. But everytime he leaves I miss him immediately. Weeks ago (when I was still abroad) he said, he doesn't have deep feelings for me, but as we're meeting up more often now I noticed a change. He bought me a xmas gift and calls me more often than he used to, just to say he misses me and that he wishes he was with me. So, could it be there's more to it than he wants to admit?
calapuno calapuno 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Affairs

separation and divorce are rarely fun and or easy. it's very possible that he does feel more than he wants to admit.

you have to take stock ... he already said he ISN'T seeking that route. You are his lover, and either you'll have to spend the rest of your relationship with him convincing yourself you're OK with that, or ... well you know.

maybe he is falling harder, but if you really want to be his one and only, he needs to at least begin talking about the process of detangling his life with her.

Best Answer

He has already told you what to expect. Unless he says something different, you shouldn't read into it. Hoping things will change is what keeps the affair partner in these relationships for years and years. It normally ends in a waste of time.

Best Answer

Hmmmmm ... I wonder if he says "I miss you and wishes he was with you," to his wife when he is out of town with you?

Run a mile ...

Best Answer

NO! I don't like the sound of this at all. I'm a 46 year old man. Trust me, this guy is using you. Get away from him and the sooner the better.

Peace.

Best Answer

Probably not. Next question?

Best Answer

You need to talk to him about this .. there's no way we can answer it.

Best Answer

I know, he's the only one who knows. But what do you think? I could add more examples but I ran out of space lol. We went out to a pub and he kissed me in public. In the beginning he said there's no way I could ever get a pic of us together (chance of being caught or whatsoever), now i got loads of us on my phone. I just don't know what to think of all this.

Best Answer