Been talking to this guy for about 2 1/2 months and he finally asked me to be his gf and this is barely going to be 2 weeks that we've been a couple. The first week was the best, he was being super cute and everything but we hung out one day we were making out and things got serious to the point he wanted me to give him a bj but I didn't want to cuz we weren't in a private enough place, he appologized to me for pressuring me to do it but after that night I feel like things have changed somehow.He's been taking a little longer to reply to my texts and he doesn't really try to make conversation during the day when we are at school. However at night he does test me more often, he told me recently that he had a lot of **** on his mind about school and he told me not to worry about it that it wasn't anything bad but I feel like something is wrong idk I think I'm overthinking too much, I feel like he's talking to this one girl he used to like before me or getting annoyed cuz we text everyday
Cheerjudy Cheerjudy 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 1, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

Even tho you're young, you still have it: woman's intuition. It's there for a reason. Trust it. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time on him. The way he is treating you after you "didn't" is a control tactic. He is still pressuring you by his disguised silent treatment (he thinks it'll make you come around). Don't play into his hand. Find a nice boy; because you deserve better!

Best Answer

Leave the poor lad alone he could be having stuff going on and plus sometimes you just want some space on ur own to clear your head , and maybe he didn't want to say can you not text me for a while as it can come across mean , and he might not be a much for a texter just keep your cool at the end of the day he's with u and no one else :)

Best Answer

If you get any sweeter I am going to have a toothache.

Best Answer

He might just have a lot on his mind. Do you have any proof of his talking to other girls.

Best Answer

Well not really but I'm paranoid bcuz the reason he took a little long for him to ask me out was bcuz he had feelings for her still, and he told me this straight up. And this whole week we didn't hang out and see each other in person or talk on the phone, he did face time me tho on Thursday but that's it

Best Answer

Well, maybe you are just being paranoid.

Best Answer

Best Answer