I know that my best friend cares for me, he's proved it several times over and over and over. But he does all these nice things for me and then he would talk about intimate or affection moments with other girls and that would feel like I've just been kicked in the stomach and my heart would stop just for a beat at the same time. I mean he puts his arm around my shoulder or waist when we walk, he even bought me a dress and a chocolate frappucino. Most of his clothes are clothes that I actually pick out for him for god's sake! Then he would turn round and say "I'm sure this will get girl's attention tomorrow night when we go drinking" and that completely just messes me up inside.
Gemz2411 Gemz2411 18-21, F 7 Answers Aug 26 in Dating & Relationships

Have you asked him to stop doing that? I'd say it's time for a heart to heart conversation with him to find out where both of you consider your 'relationship' to be at. You may feel he's a potential lover, he seems to feel that you're a 'best bud'.

Best Answer

I don't view him as a lover. I view him as my brother and it feels absolutely horrifying to have feelings for a 'brother'.

Best Answer

say something to him but keep in mind if he doesnt feel the same you might lose him as a friend or it might become awkward or maybe he feels the same for you but you never know unless you ask you know

Best Answer

I'm not telling him anything.

Best Answer

then you risk it if he meets someone else and brings hid gf around you

Best Answer

I'm fine with that.

Best Answer

oh well ok lol

Best Answer

If he is yr friend talk to him, don't let fear keep u silent. assuming is a horrible habit to get into. Be honest be you. Men LOVE confident women and they will respect you. He is saying that **** as a way to find out how u feel about him if not what have u to lose better to know than wonder. This life it's yours don't be afraid to live it

Best Answer

I rather not because I don't want to fall for him.

Best Answer

Too late

Best Answer

Yr letting fear of something that isn't real or hasn't happened predict yr happiness

Best Answer

Listen if u play the meek timid avoider you will only live to regret it. Start looking in the mirror and saying nice things about u like I am strong and loveable Yr the only one who knows it

Best Answer

People don't see us as we see ourselves

Best Answer

I speak from personal experience.

Best Answer

I can say with 100% confidence that I am not falling for him.

Best Answer

There's some lyrics that go "never wait or hesitate get in kid before it's too late you may never get another chance "'Cause youth's a mask but it don't last
Live it long and live it fast"

Read more: Rod Stewart - The Killing Of Georgie Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

That's tough.

Best Answer