bbbreezy bbbreezy 51-55, M 11 Answers Jul 31, 2012

Yes. Because even if you spend your life trying to avoid heartbreak, this will end up causing you heartbreak anyway. The heartbreak of living a life without taking any chances or risks.

Best Answer

If you're after love then I think it's definitely inevitable... Someone even say that the purpose of living is loving--which I agree with. And because of that, it's definitely inevitable.

Best Answer

It's all part of the circle of life.

Best Answer

Yes, you can't win no matter what you do, where there is something good there will be something bad, there must be a balance. However if you reverse some of what I said there it could read - ''Where there is something bad there will always be something good''. Heartbreak is indeed inevitable however the happiness you can encounter is worth all the bad stuff if you are willing to take hard leaps in life once in a while.

Best Answer

idk,,, but my own personal goal be,, d longer I live,,, d less I want my heart to be again broken. No doubt a certain amt of heartbreak is good for d soul,,,, but idk,, 20-30 yrs worth,,, seems way more than enough,,,u know (?)

Best Answer

if your heart doesnt get broken at least once, how will you know what love truly is? there's no such thing as good if bad didnt exist also. the world would just be meh. ever read The Host by stephanie meyer?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Don't love no one and nothing you asked will happen.😄

Best Answer