Megtron15 Megtron15 13-15, M 12 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in LGBT

nope its kind of mentality and the wants of body and choice..

Best Answer

people hate because of mentalitty and body wants?

Best Answer

its not alwys about people its about u...and your mentality

Best Answer

It's mainly because when you don't do anything good in your life, you can still take comfort in the thought some people are baaaadder than you.

Best Answer

Nopes , it's because there are a lot of mean spirited bigots around.

Best Answer

no idea

Best Answer

As a mild homophobe I am scared in case they try and make a move on me. I don't run screaming as soon as someone says homosexual but I feel a bit less comfortable around gays.

Best Answer

what so bad that a boy think u handsome?

Best Answer

Not every single gay guys want to do anything with you... It's like... A girl not feeling confortable around boys because she thinks they want to do something like that with her.

Best Answer

didn't know you sat there and counted how many times each person on planet earth had se x ! YOU'RE A GENIUS!

Best Answer

2Fabulous4U

Best Answer

lol maybe

Best Answer

No, it's a fear that the straight guy "might" have tendencies towards being gay and they can't or don't want to admit it

Best Answer

Actually no.Homophobics just fear Homosexuals. It varies based in the person. From Political and religious beliefs, to a childhood experience. But its not entirely based on how much sex you have.

Best Answer