Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 29 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

It's not immoral ...

Judging someone by their sexuality is immoral.

Best Answer

Is judging someone by how they chose to judge also immoral?

Best Answer

None of us needs to judge anyone else. Period.

Best Answer

It's an assault against the sanctity of marriage and family. **** are immoral and unnatural. It is a serious mental illness. It's self-destructive and a violent lifestyle.

Best Answer

its immoral and unnatural

Best Answer

It's not immoral but it's a sin.............sorry to say...a mortal sin...a grave sin.

Best Answer

Yes, so says the Bible.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

How could something that's not immoral be a sin?

Best Answer

It's not appreciated or viewed as normal in society however it's still a sin and unnatural to the way of humanity itself.

Best Answer

Immorality and sin are two different conceptions.

Best Answer

I think I see what you're saying. You say that morality is relative, but sin is not morality but the law of God, as the creator. I am saying that morality comes from God's nature and our failure to implement it is the relative form, but simply incorrect.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Yea well **** the bible

Best Answer

No, someone's sexual orientation should be none of our buisness, you can love whoever you wish to love whether its a male or female, in my eyes gender doesn't matter.

Best Answer

But not when children are involved.

Best Answer

Gender doesn't matter, when children are involved in sexual acts with adults of the same gender then gender is not the problem its legal age, a grown adult shouldn't be sexually involved with a child under the age of 18. Children shouldn't be involved in sexual acts, period.

Best Answer

No, it is hot.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Homo_exuality grosses me out, but I don't think it's immoral or anything. That being said, I'm not homophobic. I've had gay friends and have yet to meet one that wasn't a nice person (my sister's ex wife is the only exception).

Best Answer

I'm staying outta this one..*Exits..*

Best Answer

It's just a rebellion from nature. It's saying, "I know better than this."

Best Answer

Is this a list of animals who exhibit homosexual behavior?

Best Answer

Do you think humans should mimic animals?

Best Answer

No it's just a different lifestyle

Best Answer

In a "what is natural, or right or good," sense, yes it's very wrong. I believe that it is a perversion, based on the fact that male-male homosexual relationships create a very specific disease, and disease is basically nature's way of saying "Don't do that."

Best Answer

In my opinion, it is both immoral and unatural.

Best Answer

God tells us that it is, and he knows better than us.

Best Answer

no cause it's just 2 people of the same gender loving each other! It's not hurting anyone.

Best Answer

I don't see a problem with it, considering its not a bad thing to be in love or to be happy. Alot of people say its not right because its not the way God made us, and and gay people cant get into heaven unless they repent. The way I see it is: God didn't make us to be drug dealers and r@pists either, but they can still get into heaven because they're sorry. I don't see why someone needs to repent for being in love.

I doubt that made sense... but whatever.

Best Answer

How can people loving/shagging each other be immoral? If someone doesn't like homosexual relationships then they would be best advised to just not enter into one. Morality is generally about prevention from harm. There's nothing harmful about homosexuality.

Best Answer

not if they're married

Best Answer

Does being homosexual hurt or harm anyone in any way? No, it doesn't. I'm not sure how it can be deemed immoral or even wrong.

Best Answer

Your forgot to address the issue of changing one's nature. To do so is to say that you know better. In essence it's actually lying because you deny what the real solution to the problem is. In that sense, homosexuality is just an escape of dealing with what one ought to do. Now it demonstrates itself to be evil.

Best Answer

It's not changing their nature, if they changed their nature they'd flip back to heterosexuality. Penguins and lions engage in homosexual sex and they operate on pure instinct. By nature. It's in some people's nature to be gay and it's in others to be straight. There's no lying about that and certainly no evil.

Best Answer

That would depend on your morals.

Best Answer

You differ to the complexity of humanity in that we all share some things in common, but there's so much difference that even we cannot agree on the right way to live, and even what to do when someone chooses something else. I wish it were simpler but it's not.

Best Answer

This is addressed to Aquarius3. WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?

Best Answer

I know. I was just railing against the unfairness of his ignorance.

Best Answer

Well do it somewhere else. I ask questions so that I can get answers to them, not so that people can complain about irrelevant topics.

Best Answer

Go ta hell, bub!

Best Answer