Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 29 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

It's not immoral ... <br />
Judging someone by their sexuality is immoral.

Best Answer

None of us needs to judge anyone else. Period.

Best Answer

It's an assault against the sanctity of marriage and family. **** are immoral and unnatural. It is a serious mental illness. It's self-destructive and a violent lifestyle.

Best Answer

its immoral and unnatural

Best Answer

It's not immoral but it's a sin.............sorry to say...a mortal sin...a grave sin.

Best Answer

Yes, so says the Bible.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

It's not appreciated or viewed as normal in society however it's still a sin and unnatural to the way of humanity itself.

Best Answer

Immorality and sin are two different conceptions.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Yea well **** the bible

Best Answer

No, someone's sexual orientation should be none of our buisness, you can love whoever you wish to love whether its a male or female, in my eyes gender doesn't matter.

Best Answer

But not when children are involved.

Best Answer

Gender doesn't matter, when children are involved in sexual acts with adults of the same gender then gender is not the problem its legal age, a grown adult shouldn't be sexually involved with a child under the age of 18. Children shouldn't be involved in sexual acts, period.

Best Answer

No, it is hot.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Homo_exuality grosses me out, but I don't think it's immoral or anything. That being said, I'm not homophobic. I've had gay friends and have yet to meet one that wasn't a nice person (my sister's ex wife is the only exception).

Best Answer

I'm staying outta this one..*Exits..*

Best Answer

No it's just a different lifestyle

Best Answer

In a "what is natural, or right or good," sense, yes it's very wrong. I believe that it is a perversion, ba<x>sed on the fact that male-male homosexual relationships create a very specific disease, and disease is basically nature's way of saying "Don't do that."

Best Answer

In my opinion, it is both immoral and unatural.

Best Answer

God tells us that it is, and he knows better than us.

Best Answer

no cause it's just 2 people of the same gender loving each other! It's not hurting anyone.

Best Answer

I don't see a problem with it, considering its not a bad thing to be in love or to be happy. Alot of people say its not right because its not the way God made us, and and gay people cant get into heaven unless they repent. The way I see it is: God didn't make us to be drug dealers and r@pists either, but they can still get into heaven because they're sorry. I don't see why someone needs to repent for being in love.<br />
I doubt that made sense... but whatever.

Best Answer

not if they're married

Best Answer

Does being homosexual hurt or harm anyone in any way? No, it doesn't. I'm not sure how it can be deemed immoral or even wrong.

Best Answer

It's not changing their nature, if they changed their nature they'd flip back to heterosexuality. Penguins and lions engage in homosexual sex and they operate on pure instinct. By nature. It's in some people's nature to be gay and it's in others to be straight. There's no lying about that and certainly no evil.

Best Answer

That would depend on your morals.

Best Answer

This is addressed to Aquarius3. WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?

Best Answer

I know. I was just railing against the unfairness of his ignorance.

Best Answer

Well do it somewhere else. I ask questions so that I can get answers to them, not so that people can complain about irrelevant topics.

Best Answer

Go ta hell, bub!

Best Answer