That depends on the person. For some, it's a flowering tree. For others, it's a tumbleweed.<br />
I love learning. It is my greatest joy. The more I learn, the more questions I have, and in this way, I learn more which brings more questions.<br />
Now compare that to a republican in Texas. The Texas GOP just approved a platform that stands for an end to critical thinking skills being taught in schools. That's tumbleweed.

Best Answer

it's like a tumbleweed. understanding changes with new things learned. not that any of these words mean much. humans made words in an attempt to understand and describe the world around them, which made it all false. when there are no words, then it is real and can be likened to the flowing life essence of a flowering tree. when there are no words, then it is understood.

Best Answer

Keep understanding the way you do:) You can teach many what you know.. and a side note.. DON'T get too big for your britches

Best Answer