willdancefordessert willdancefordessert 13-15, F 10 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

I asked my Android phone the question and it just laughed.

Best Answer

How can it laugh?

Best Answer

White iphone 5 all the way

Best Answer

I prefer the android system just because it's open source and people all over the world are writing apps for it. Apple had a head start, but closed systems always wind up gouging its customers with higher fixed prices and lack of hardware and software choices.

Best Answer

At the end of the day for the average user they're about equal, but in terms of openness Android is a better platform.

Best Answer

iPhone all the way

Best Answer

Never had an iphone but I really like my android...

Best Answer

I don't know what Android is and dn't want to know. Iphone is a pestilence, a plague which will disappear.

Best Answer

wtf are you babbling about?

Best Answer

I've got a question, like not to offend you or anything but are you one of those elderly people who don't wanna upgrade anything and want to keep the original Apple Computer ( huge ) and just has a simple flip phone?

Best Answer

Agree with amodelcitizen

Best Answer

well do you mean operating systems? iOS vs Android?<br />
or the iphone vs a specific android running phone?

Best Answer

iPhone vs Android

Best Answer

well...iphone runs on iOS. there are hundreds of phones that run android (and many different versions of it). I had a samsung running android and hated it. have an iphone 5 now and love it.

Best Answer

My iPhone wants me to say yes, and the iPad is threatening a revolt if I don't.

Best Answer