i like a girl.i said her that i want friendship with you and she blocked me on facebook.now if i ignore her will there be effect on her?i notice that she laughs with her friends when i come near to her.
zeeshan12 zeeshan12 18-21, M 8 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No effect on her . She blocked u cuz she dont want u around ..she laughs with her friendz cuz for some reason she thinks yur a goof ...move on n forget about her ...sorry if this hurts but its just truth

Best Answer

i can't do this.i want her.now if she is thinking that i am goof what should i do in this condition?

Best Answer

Nothing , if a person doesnt want u around , u cannot force urself in their direction ...that will only get u in BIG TROUBLE

Best Answer

She dont like you and as youve asked this like 3 times already I dont blame her.

Best Answer

but now why she laughs?

Best Answer

I dunno

Best Answer

She probably laughs because you make her uncomfortable because she knows you have feelings for her. If she has blocked you, then take that at face value. Take the hint and leave her alone.

Best Answer

It sure dose

Best Answer

Dude. She blocked you- that isn't playing hard to get, that's trying to lose you.

Best Answer

just it be this way<br />
we will see

Best Answer