vincentsong vincentsong 26-30, F 18 Answers Apr 23, 2010

People with imagination detach themselves from realities of everyday life. I most certainly agree with pukirahe in children having the most imagination because they have the least in earthly experiences.

Best Answer

Wittgenstein said that the limit of imagination was language, so unless you have have experienced something (whether physically or moreover mentally) and you have developled language to describe it, then you wouldn't be able to imagine it. The famous example he gave was that of a Lion. If we could understand what a Lion was saying we still would not be able to understand him: because we don't live in the Lion's world (..or the Lion's limit of imagination)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Neither. It just is.

Best Answer

My life experiences in the work place have my imagination working overtime trying to develop easier ways to accomplish difficult tasks. My imagination does drive my experience at times when I desire a certain outcome. So I think it works both ways, but as sdl2u says, your question is asking the same thing twice, i.e. experience driving imagination.

Best Answer

HA HA....yeah! Imagination drives experiences.

Best Answer

My imagination isn’t driven by personal experiences (I don’t have that many). It’s mostly driven by depression. The more depressed I become, the more imaginative I become.

Best Answer

Neither , both comes from the parents ability to teach those characteristic to their children . Later by their sphere of influence .

Best Answer

Personal experience is driven by imagination; children have stronger imagination than adults. The reason Christ loved children because their transparent imagination is not polluted wit earthly experience.

Best Answer

yes I agree.... most def!

Best Answer

Imagination, perhaps, is driven by curiosity. We wonder about the interactions between things and people, people and people, our own place in the scheme of things (and of people), where we've come from and where we're headed.<br />
Curiosity/imagination and personal experience both begin at birth (or perhaps even before, or even 'from before'), when the personal experience is somewhat limited and the curiosity is almost unlimited. This balance, for most of us, shifts dramatically as the years pass bye. For we lucky few, however, the curiosity/imagination quotient remains in the ascendant.

Best Answer