clowcri clowcri 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 23, 2009

I have to believe it is real. I want to be imprinted on I realy would to find love at first imprint at least I would know it would last for ever that's what I want.

Best Answer

Yes, otherwise I wouldnt have two husbands.. had the second not "imprinted" on me.. lol which we don't call it tht..we thought of it more as the soul mates sort of thing but Later when the movies came out and he heard the description of imprinting he said that is exactly what it was like.. so how could I deny him.

Best Answer

No, the idea is a 1000x stronger version of the whole "love at first sight" thing.

Best Answer

not for humans

Best Answer

lol, well it does work that way for ducklings. Not humans though, as far as we know.

Best Answer

Yeah cause, you know, all the werewolves of the world need love. Usually they steer clear of all the vampires, but sometimes it's inevitable.

Best Answer

Well not all of it is entirely true. I can't say that I don't believe in it because I would be lieing I have seen things, I felt things, really the whole idea isn't stupid, you know that Native American legends are stretched so they aren't going to be entirely true, but legends start somewhere. Somewhere real, I can't say shape-shifting isn't real cuz that would also be a lie, shape-shifting is most likely to be true, no you aren't going to be imprinted on if you want, the love part of imprinting is most likely true to, you most likely aren't going to be able to choose to be imprinted on, i guess you could say you have to have the right person at the right time.

Best Answer