I'm spending Christmas in Indiana this year. Never been to Indiana before. Going to take Hoosier ride to Anderson from the airport. Anyone willing to ride me there would be helpful!
krool1969 krool1969 41-45, M 5 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

My Sister in Law is from Bloomington and went to IU (Hoosiers)<br />
It's like any other state. You have good parts and sh**holes.<br />
She personally couldn't wait to leave but her brother and sister in law still live there.

Best Answer

Indiana is really just very boring, smelly, and polluted. All we have is smog and cornfields, unless you get down far south or right at the lakeshore where there is some wilderness. We're blisteringly hot in summer and bone-chillingly cold in winter and everyone here is a jerk. Wherever you are from, it is better than Indiana.

Best Answer

Well Oregon actually has a town NAMED "Boring" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boring,_Oregon) So Indiana can't be THAT bad. Besides I'm only there for 4 weeks

Best Answer

You've been warned.........

Best Answer

parts of it are nice

Best Answer

It's nice. Some of my family lived in Indiana. It will be cold for Christmas,so pack lots of warm clothes. If you are near the town of French Lick (yes, that's the real name - home of Larry Bird) check out the famous French Lick Springs hotel.

Best Answer

Indiana is where the 'Garden of Eden' was located...this is very secret information and this is why no one has ever found it...lol

Best Answer

I always figured it must be in Oregon...No wonder I haven't found it!

Best Answer