I been trying to put off my feelings for my friend who is gay. Not telling her at first was indeed eating me alive and I did get somewhat upset when I was not craving attention from her. My friends and even some of my relatives tell me I should commit my feelings to her, but I feel like it would make matters worse and awkward. I am not sure what she thinks as me, but I like to assume she sees me as a friend. There as been some questionable flirting, but then again I may have got those twisted with teasing instead. I do not want to ruin anything, especially since I never been in a homosexual relationship. I think just continuing to ignore my feelings and continuing to be friends with her will be okay. Any advice?
Artwander12 Artwander12 18-21, F 2 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Just talk to her, being nervous is okay, just be straight forward and honest. You may well be surprised at the results.

Best Answer

write it all out , just to get the words correct . each day should be lived as if its your last . imagine if you never saw her again .

Best Answer