I was told I was effed in the head for declining a girl because she was abit too outspoken...
AHeartbeatForNoone AHeartbeatForNoone 22-25, M 10 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Not weird, no. I'm often attracted to more reserved guys. Not timid, just not wildly outspoken. Cool avatar by the way!

Best Answer

No. It is not weird. Somebody has to be attracted to them. Otherwise, they would never have boyfriends.

Best Answer

As long as you don't take advantage of the situation then it's no more weird than liking any other type of girl I suppose.

Best Answer

no it's not weird, i can relate to that too, its just personal preference, sometimes i don't believe in the whole 'confidence is everything in being attractive thing'.. shy people can be mysterious :) and its probably because im a bit shy, i wanna see what other shy people are like.

Best Answer

I think out of everyone you've hit the mark more to a tee... thanks. Maybe its something I need to get over, maybe it'll stop me from being shy too...

Best Answer