Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 16 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

I should say not...

Best Answer

Although i'm not Muslim, I would say that Muhammad originally had good intentions when he founded the religion. It's just that terrorists give Islam a bad name. Not all Muslims are bad, some are quite friendly.

Best Answer

yes indeed Islam is a religion of peace but those who dont really know what is islam and who r real muslims,they might be v much wishy washy about it.SO if u read the Quran then u will be able to understand about Isalam.

Best Answer

When practiced properly, yes.

Best Answer

Yes - Like Christianity, and Judaism, and Hinduism, and Buddhism, and Zoroastrianism ...

Best Answer

For some yes and some no.

Well christianity sure as hell isn't!

Manifest Destiny

The Crusades

The Roman Empire

The war in Ireland

Best Answer

To many adherents, yes. To many others, no. It's complicated.

Best Answer

It was written by people. Good luck on any religion

Best Answer

About as much as Christianity has proven to be over the centuries

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

Yes it is

Best Answer

It probably is but all religions have been used at some point by violent people to rally people to join them in violence

Best Answer

No religion is truly peaceful :-/

Best Answer

The way it works now, only if you join.

Best Answer

not entirely true. I am a Muslim and I am not planning on hurting you. :P

Best Answer

Are you an orthodox Muslim?

Best Answer

Sweet. I loved the old days when I could sit in the same place with Muslims, Palestinians of various religions, and Israeli Jews, and we all got along. I swear, the most common questions between the Israelis and Palestinians were "Have you been home lately?" and if the answer was yes, then "How is everything?"

Best Answer

born in a Muslim family, raised by a Muslim family, born in a Muslim country, raised in a Muslim country and am currently living amongst non-Muslim people.

Best Answer

Then they would talk to each other and ignore the rest of us for awhile.

Best Answer

I hope they are treating you well. They should.

Best Answer

I was just wondering, because I believe I've read that Muslims are only allowed to remain at peace with infidels for a maximum of ten years.

Best Answer

where did u read that

Best Answer

I have a few friends currently, and many in the past, who were the same. I am glad that they are my friends. But we cannot ignore that the money that funds the fools with the dynamite vests comes from Saudi Arabia, and that, as a percent, violent Muslim types trump violent secular people by a huge margin. It must happen that the institutional bias toward extermination of and violence toward non-believers must be rejected across the entire Muslim cultural-religious board before there can be a fairly quiet and lasting peace.

Best Answer