Yeah but you just missed terrorist - Israel basically is a racist terrorist entity that has no place in the modern world - Perfect!

Best Answer

until the rest of the world (the USA) withdraws it's support from the terrorist state that is Israel , there will be no peace in the middle east.

Best Answer

Thanks for typing that out loud.

Best Answer

Thanks, Peza, for typing that out loud.

Best Answer

The modern world is still very ethnically-oriented and the very idea of a nation is a perverse concept that fosters the spirit of war. What shall we do now? I wish I knew. I hope young Israelis will choose peace.

Best Answer

young Israeli's are still conscripted into the hate machine....they haven't got a chance to make their own minds up.

Best Answer

I have read that some Israelis are demonstrating against their government. Is that pie in the sky?

Best Answer

With the nullification of education the protocols of the Elders of Zion seek the organization of Disorder and the rise of Obedience with an all embracing propaganda to acquire materialism by turning essential thought to non essential thought ... thus ushering in THE UNIVERSAL RULE ... resembling the Hindu god Vishnu. Each of the hundred hands holding hands with the social machinery of State by way of debt to the ruling class.

Best Answer

lol.. you are such a jew.

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer