Might seem like a stupid question, but it needs an answer. By the way... I'm also an addict, that's kinda why I need the help =S
TheSchemingPuppeteer TheSchemingPuppeteer 18-21, M 25 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, simply because the addiction will always come before anything else.

Best Answer

not if you don't mind getting stolen from, lied to, and worrying like crazy if they're in jail, dead or alive when they don't come home at night.

Best Answer

Depends if they're willing to go to rehab or not. If they aren't I wouldn't date them

Best Answer

It's not healthy and you're enabling each another. In fact. A relationship that is dysfunctional can spiral out of control and your both a ticking time bomb.

I personally have observed this and it's not pretty!

Best Answer

Well, experience does speak truth usually. I've always avoided getting close to another addict before now. But every relationship I have crumbles anyway. that's why I thought maybe I should give her a chance...

Best Answer

its a bad idea to be a drug addict, you should not even think about being with someone right now just try to get clean and make a good life for yourself, then meet someone who you car truly love and who will truly love you. as an addict the only real love is for the drug. this is my opinion.

Best Answer

Not if u share your stash

Best Answer

sharing is caring

Best Answer

It is good only if you are crazy.

Best Answer

If you are both addicted to the same drugs, I for see problems.

Best Answer

I had that thought myself =/ and it's probably right

Best Answer

Yeah I guess!

Best Answer

Sadly yes

Best Answer

You are a guy. If she is giving you sex, then count yourself lucky. Just don't succumb to her vices.

Best Answer

This sounds like a strategy =L cheers for the insight

Best Answer

Only if she is doing harder drugs than you are.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

DRUG ADDICT(serious drug addict like needs rehab):YES

Best Answer

Hell yes, it'd be a toxic relationship. It'll be bad because neither of you will be trying to get clean. You'll be pulling each other down. What good would come outta it?

Best Answer

Have you seen Sid and Nancy?

Best Answer

Unfortunately no =/

Best Answer

Things didn't turn out well.

Best Answer

ya think?!

Best Answer

Yes. What are you addicted to?

Best Answer

Ahh this question refers to a time when I had a little trouble controlling some of my less glorious habits. I used to take a lot of legal highs, cocaine and valium. I got that under control a while ago.

Best Answer

Wow. Well done for knocking it!

Best Answer

Much appreciated. It was a learning experience, but I don't think I'd ever do it again. I pushed my body to it's limits, and I could easily have died at various points, but I knew that I'd pull through eventually.

Best Answer