Not at all hon....<br />
In fact i love females being drunk... And they do well in bed better than sober woman...

Best Answer

I don't see any problem but a lot of women who feel the need to drink before sex usually feel uncomfortable about some part of their body or the way they do things i've found...

Best Answer

It depends, you might have bad results if you are so drunk you end up throwing up on the guy. Being drunk might cut back on some of the intimacy involved in the act, can't say for sure. I have never been drunk and can't drink.

Best Answer

lmao, I can assure you I've never thrown up on a guy :P I don't mean so drunk that I don't remember anything, but enough to lower inhibitions. Liquid courage.

Best Answer

That should be fine, as long as you aren't completely dependent on it to enjoy yourself.

Best Answer

having seen some of youre conquest id stick with the drunk

Best Answer

"seen"....yeah, okay.

Best Answer

was meant to be joke

Best Answer

oh. I don't get it then.

Best Answer

Nope its not a bad thing to prefer to have sex when ur drunk.....sometimes it can make you *** much harder and more....Also if its not with ur bf (if u have one) and just another guy then you will enjoy it more as you will know it was just sex....No stings attached, no relationship just a good night of sex

Best Answer