emyrae emyrae 18-21 9 Answers Jun 21, 2012

if you've gotten to age 18 without a first kiss it is not at all a copp out to plan it; this is the time for such things, right!? don't let your life go by without that first kiss, because although they say all the world is a stage, and we are all actors in a play, ultimately the author of the story of your life is you..... in other words, sometimes wonderful things happen all by themselves; but much more commonly, people have to go out and make those wonderful things happen, because they like them to. when you feel confident in making wonderful things happen, you can pass them on to other people, and then those folks will have 'wonderful things happen all by themselves for them'.... which is 'good karma'. enjoy.

Best Answer

it's not a cop-out but it seems odd to plan

Best Answer

Kiss when it feels right, you can't plan out stuff like this.<br />
My first kiss was at 9, and then I didn't kiss someone different till 16. At the time, it just felt right. It was a girl who I grew up with since birth(we bathed together many times, though this of course was when we were babies) we were close, and one afternoon she leaned in and kissed me. We weren't even doing anything that special, I think we we were working on science homework.<br />
There was no way I could plan out when my first would be, because the moment for my first just happened naturally. If you plan it out then it just feels forced and loses its meaning.

Best Answer

Personally I'd say let it happen naturally but how many other things do we plan for in life? Why not plan a kiss too then? Either way good luck, hopefully all goes well.

Best Answer

definitely a cop out. waiting is the right thing to do. why ruin your first kiss with your love by not letting it be the first kiss?

Best Answer

no ...ITS not a cop out .. And never feel pressured to do anything to quickly or force something to happen :')

Best Answer

Don't plan it, let it happen. Plans like that only lead to disappointment.

Best Answer

no you do it when you are ready

Best Answer