lovetobepaddled lovetobepaddled 41-45, F 10 Answers Sep 25, 2010

No crime there, can you say, boing!

Best Answer

"women are made to submit to men"....**** I hate that guy.<br />
It's a fetish. If your bf is not comfortable then you cant make him. If you ever break up then you should find a fetish group. It can cause problems when someone discovers a fetish while already in a relationship with someone who does'nt share those interests.

Best Answer

No it isn't... I like to have my boyfriend spank me I even bought a paddle cause that's what I like and he uses it on me.

Best Answer

withhold the kitty kat until he obeys

Best Answer

Women are made to submit to men, of course you want to be dominated by your b.f., he doesn't want to because he is either waiting for marriage or he is a gelding or he is not attracted to you.

Best Answer

No, no crime, it is completely legal for you to want your boyfriend to spank you. Some people will tell you that it is "wrong" but this sort of thing is a LOT more common than many people want to admit. What little studies have been done in this area indicate that at least 60% of the U.S. population has desires like this, at least 30% have actually participated in sexual activity of this sort, and anywhere from 9 to 11% regularly participate in this sort of sexual activity.... All that said, IF I were your boyfriend I would be extremely averse to doing this sort of thing (spanking you), because even if he did this at your request, he could go to jail if you ever later had a change of heart.

Best Answer

Lmao spanking is healthy.

Best Answer

Maybe he's not sure which end is your butt?

Best Answer

Hi hun, things could be worse... it's even more of a crime for a man to want his girlfriend to spank him. Anyway, he sounds like he really cares for you, but he don't know how.

Best Answer