Does it really matter nowadays? I mean most men can cook, so it shouldn't be a big deal if a woman can't. I can bake chicken and rice is a hit and miss type of deal. I can fry and boil eggs lol.
Skyi99 Skyi99 22-25, F 19 Answers Aug 20 in Dating & Relationships

I'd cook for you.

Best Answer

As long as she can order in?

Best Answer

Many years ago when I was an apprentice I was once told by an old guy. " a woman shold be good at three things. 1 good in bed. 2 a good cook. 3 give a good BJ. Most women are good a two things Find a woman good at all three marry her at once. " Well I'm glad to say the world has moved on over the last 35 years. In answer to your question NO it shouldn't be.

Best Answer

I am imagining most serious minded men who want to make babies with the women they love would would expect the mother of their children feed them well by lovingly preparing healthy, tasty, home made meals for their rugrats.

Best Answer

Why doesn't he learn to cook too? It's 2014 most guys cook better than girls.

Best Answer

I am a hopeless cook so if i where to get married i would want my partner to be able to cook otherwise we would end up in bad health because of poor cooking or we would end up broke because of the expense of eating in good restaurants..

Best Answer

I want to cook but whenever I get in front of a stove my head begins to hurt. I lose interest

Best Answer

Do you cook on a gas stove? might be the gas and fumes affecting your head. Does the stove have good ventilation?

Best Answer

You are fine. Guys don't break up with girls because of that

Best Answer

Maybe it's a matter of interest in it? My younger son likes to cook and knows how, my older son does not like to cook but he's gonna know how before he leaves My nest :)

Best Answer

No, silly! You and your guy will have fun figuring it out together! I'm looking forward to figuring it out with my (future) wife... http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Cant-Cook-To-Save-My-Life/4235144

Best Answer

Now that sounds like fun lol

Best Answer

not sure it would be a deal breaker, but would be nice if she could cook or want to learn
:):)

Best Answer

Some guys still on that a woman should know how to cook but slowly us men are starting to learn how to cook for ourselves. I live in the city so majority of women don't know how to cook lmao.

Best Answer

I can cook but it would be nice if your spouse could also cook so you could switch back and forth or cook together.

Best Answer

Plenty of wives know how to cook and don't .. so not knowing should not matter either..

Best Answer

I don't care if my future wife/wives can cook. Although I would love it if they could. That way we could spend time in the kitchen together.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I won't date a man if he doesn't cook.

Best Answer

Deal breaker if guy expects it

Best Answer