Not if you want to keep her as a friend

Best Answer

Only if your were to be Partners in the Business. otherwise, it changes the dynamic of the relationship too much. you will always have the 'upper hand' <br />
bad idea

Best Answer

Bad idea. It will be the death of the friendship.

Best Answer

It is very very tricky. You have to be 100% sure in that friend and preferably have previous experience of any activities together involving responsibility. Out of all the people I know, especially those I call friends, there are only 2 people I will have no problem of offering to work for or with me. Simply because I know them well enough to know what kind of people they are and that there will be no problems. <br />
With everyone else, it will definitely be end of friendship.

Best Answer

i agree.

Best Answer

It's hard to be a boss and close friends at the same time

Best Answer

If you let her live with you, You will have the closeness. Help find her find a job elsewhere

Best Answer

that would be not practical, i,e, to find a job here as an expat!

Best Answer

That can get tricky. If you hire her and she turns out to be a poor worker or not up to your standards, then you may feel strange about being her friend. What if you had to let her go? I would avoid it if you could.

Best Answer

hmm....right, need to think twice.

Best Answer

I'll be your friend. I need a job.

Best Answer

Best Answer